Predator has reached a new dimension in the construction of break cues by creating the BK3-Series!
After years of research and tests by Predators top-developers they could increase the strength and stiffness without additional weight.
The balance-point was recalibrated to allow for more powerful breaks with less effort. The seamless energy transfer provides a unique feel. The carbon fiber reinforcement inside the BK3-Cue combined with a phenolic break tip hits the cue ball with more force and greater accuracy.
For such a powerful cue only one joint system can be considered - the Uni-Loc ® Steel-Lite Quick Release™ Joint.
- BK Phenolic Break Tip
- Shaft length: 29"
- Break-Balanced weight distribution
- BK3 shaft featuring carbon fiber
- black irish linen grip
- Four-piece fused butt construction
- Uni-Loc ® Steel-Lite Quick Release ™ Joint
- Completely tuneable Uni-Loc® Cartridge System
- Extended low friction matte finish